Touring off-road in the elements just got easier thanks to BMW Motorrad’s new EnduroGuard Suit. The EnduroGuard suit is a professional, waterproof adventure suit with a new cut, new material, new colors and new features that satisfy the wish list of men and women seeking maximum functionality, safety and comfort while navigating roads less traveled.
“Our riders have been asking for an externally waterproof suit with no liner and ample ventilation that provides the same standard of protection and comfort they expect from BMW Motorrad Apparel Products,” says Jordyn Baker, Apparel Product Specialist for BMW Motorrad USA.
Constructed of fabric developed exclusively for BMW Motorrad by Schoeller Textil AG (Switzerland), the EnduroGuard Suit achieves top performance ratings for abrasion resistance, climate control and personal comfort. Men’s and women’s jackets, offered in a range of sizes in grey or black (men’s sizes only), are priced at $949. Pants for men and women, offered in a range of waist sizes and inseams in black, are available at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $649.
“With significant development, several rounds of testing, and focus on understanding the needs and expectations of the U.S. rider, this suit raises the bar in the Adventure suit segment, says Ben Radzyner, Parts & Accessories Manager for BMW Motorrad USA. “Our commitment to our customers is to provide them with state-of-the-art apparel products that will enhance their riding experience and the EnduroGuard Suit is a continuation of this mission.”
- New generation suit for off-road use, waterproof
- Highly abrasion-resistant shell of dynatec and dynatec stretch, with a ceraspace layer in some areas, a BMW innovation in cooperation with Schoeller Textil AG
- 3-layer laminate with BMW Climate Membrane™ membrane, wind and waterproof, highly breathable
- NP2 protectors on back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (infinitely height-adjustable)
- Coccyx protector, retrofittable
- Extremely good all-round ventilation through many generously sized ventilation options, double front zipper as an AirVent system
- Lining – 100% polyester; Mesh lining in jacket and pants and 3D-Mesh on the back, breathable and elastic
- 8 jacket pockets, 7 of which are waterproof, men’s jacket with additional breast pocket, 3 pants pockets, 1 of which is a key holder (ideal for Keyless Ride)
- Sleeves and legs can be opened wide, recessed cuffs provide protection in foul weather
- Wind guards and recessed cuffs in the jacket provides effective protection against wind and rain
- Waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar
- Leather patches on the insides of the knees for a secure grip on the tank when riding off-road
- Snap buttons on the jacket front are concealed to avoid scratching the tank; and hook-and-loop straps allow a variety of width adjustments and ventilation openings
- Reflective print on the jacket
- Attachment zipper: all-around and 40 cm
- Comfort fit
- Colors: Men’s jacket in grey or black, women’s jacket in grey, both pants in black
- Ladies’ sizes: 34-48, 72-88, 18-22
- Men’s sizes: 46-66, 98-118, 24-32
- MSRP: Jacket – $949.00 Pants – $649.00
- EnduroGuard Gloves for men and women also available, featuring ceraspace and two-chamber technology, in sizes 6/6.5 – 12/12.5
Watch the EnduroGuard Suit in action:
BMW Group In America
BMW of North America, LLC has been present in the United States since 1975. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA, LLC began distributing vehicles in 2003. The BMW Group in the United States has grown to include marketing, sales, and financial service organizations for the BMW brand of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, the MINI brand, and the Rolls-Royce brand of Motor Cars; Designworks, a strategic design consultancy in California; a technology office in Silicon Valley and various other operations throughout the country. BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in South Carolina is part of BMW Group’s global manufacturing network and is the exclusive manufacturing plant for all X5 and X3 Sports Activity Vehicles and X6 and X4 Sports Activity Coupes. The BMW Group sales organization is represented in the U.S. through networks of 341 BMW passenger car and BMW Sports Activity Vehicle centers, 152 BMW motorcycle retailers, 127 MINI passenger car dealers, and 36 Rolls-Royce Motor Car dealers. BMW (US) Holding Corp., the BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America, is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.