- 2017 Ram Power Wagon priced at $51,695
- Most capable off-road truck in America goes on sale late 2016
- Leather & Luxury option adds leather seats, premium features for $4,495
The Ram Power Wagon, the most capable off-road truck in America, will have a starting manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $51,695, plus $1,320 destination.
Built on a Ram 2500 platform, the 2017 Power Wagon gets a new look – inside and out – to match its one-of-a-kind capabilities; a heavy-duty interpretation of the Rebel’s unique design.
Power Wagon’s new grille and tailgate designs are complemented by black accents; nostalgic graphics are a throw-back to the Macho Power Wagon designs of 1979 and ’80. Its interior gets new tire-tread-embossed seats with Power Wagon logo embroidery on the upper bolsters.
The 2017 Ram Power Wagon offers unique, segment-leading off-road equipment including:
- 12,000-pound Warn winch
- Bilstein mono-tube shocks
- Five-link rear coil spring suspension
- Smart Bar electronic disconnecting sway bar
- Electric locking front and rear differentials
- 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires
- Complete under-chassis armor
- 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 with 410 horsepower and 429 lb.-ft. of torque
- Tow hooks
Ram Power Wagon’s off-road capabilities include 14.3-inch ground clearance, 26 inches of wheel travel and 30 inches of water fording.
A $4,495 Leather & Luxury option package is offered for Ram Power Wagon buyers who also want the luxury of a leather-appointed interior and other premium features, including:
- Uconnect Access 8.4 Sirius XM satellite radio with touchscreen display
- Nine Alpine speakers with subwoofer
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Heated and ventilated high-back leather-trimmed 40/20/40 front bench seats with armrest and seat cushion storage
- Power 10-way adjustable driver seat with memory, 6-way front passenger seat
- Power lumbar adjustment
- Heated steering wheel
- Rear 60/40 split folding seat with flat load floor and under-seat storage
- ParkSense front and rear park assist system
- ParkView rear backup camera
- Power-folding mirrors
- Security alarm
- Integrated voice command with Bluetooth
About Ram Truck Brand
Since its launch as a stand-alone division in 2009, the Ram Truck brand has steadily emerged as an industry leader with America’s longest-lasting line of pickups.
Creating a distinct identity for Ram trucks has allowed the brand to concentrate on core customers and the features they find valuable. Whether focusing on a family that uses a Ram 1500 day-in and day-out, a hard-working Ram 3500 Heavy Duty owner or a business that depends on its Ram ProMaster commercial van every day for deliveries, Ram has the truck market covered.
In order to be the best, it takes a commitment to innovation, capability, efficiency and durability. Ram Truck invests substantially in its products, infusing them with great looks, refined interiors, durable engines and exclusive features that further enhance their capabilities.
Ram continues to beat the competition in the most sought-after titles:
- Longest-lasting line of pickups
- Best-in-class ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Best-in-class fuel economy and longest range with exclusive EcoDiesel – 29 mpg and 754 miles with Ram 1500
- Best-in-class gas towing — 16,320 pounds with Ram 2500
- Highest snow plow rating — Ram 2500 and 3500
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable fullsize off-road pickup — Ram Power Wagon
Truck customers, from half-ton to commercial, have a demanding range of needs and require their vehicles to provide high levels of capability. Ram trucks are designed to deliver a total package.
Follow Ram and FCA US news and video on:
FCA Content On Demand (COD): www.fcacod.com
Company blog: http://blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Company website: www.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.fcanorthamerica.com
Ram Trucks brand: www.ramtrucks.com
Ram Zone blog: www.ramzone.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/RamTrucks and https://www.facebook.com/FiatChrysler.NorthAmerica/
Flickr: www.flickr.com/RamTrucks and www.flickr.com/ChryslerGroup
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ramtrucks and www.pinterest.com/FCAcorporate
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ramtrucks and www.instagram.com/FiatChrysler_NA
Twitter: www.twitter.com/RamTrucks and www.twitter.com/FiatChrysler_NA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/RamTrucks and www.youtube.com/pentastarvideo